From my numerous conversations with mentors, community leaders, and colleagues, I’ve learned that life is too short to deny what you really value. My core values and fulfillment come from empowering others, uplifting my community, owning my life, and serving as a lighthouse for others. I’ve listened and learned that now is not the time to rush blindly into life. As I lay my foundation, I anxiously await all that the future will bring!
- Financial Management Services– Showing people how to accomplish their financial goals and dreams; helping families get out of debt, build wealth, save for retirement, and manage their finances; developing understanding of business ownership; financial education- insurance, investments, legal protection, etc.
- Photography and Videography– capturing and preserving memories near and far; focus on documentary style photography (events, celebrations, etc.) & exploring landscape, portraits, and stock photography; developing photo and video editing skills
- Retail of Natural Skin & Hair Care Products– providing solutions to some of the most persistent issues in hygiene and cosmetics- especially for minorities; G’Natural Herbal Products marketing coordinator
- Mentorship & Empowerment– working with various organizations to develop the next generation of leaders; involved with the OSU Office of Diversity and Inclusion (Bell Resource Center on the African American Male) and the OSU College of Engineering (Minority Engineering Program)
- Spiritual, Personal & Professional Development– sharpening the saw so that I may live up to my potential; “to whom much is given, much is required”
My Five Talents:
- Financial Education
- Visual Communication
- Cognitive Exploration
- Personal Mobilization
- Spiritual Foundation